Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from June 2019.
- 8 Books I Recommend – June 2019 (6/24)
Here are 8 books I recommend from what I finished reading in June 2019.
- When Transformation Seems Slow, Don’t Eat the Change (6/20)
“I ate the money.” He swallowed 89 cents. Eating change won’t make us richer. Just as forcing spiritual change won’t make us holier. Don’t eat the change.
- Don’t Just Read the Story – Keep the Conversation Going (6/17)
The Bible story is an invitation. Don’t just read it. Take it personally. Keep the conversation going.
- Is the Church Living Up to Its Name? (6/13)
Does the church live up to its name of Christian?
- Where’s the Book Inside You? (6/10)
Cowboy has a book in him. But will he have time to get it out? My own story is enriched by his. We see a different side of God in each life.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – June 2019 (6/4)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – June 2019
- 8 Books I Recommend – June 2019
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – July 2019