Summaries and links to blog posts for August 2018
- When You’re the Minority (8/29)
Want to better understand how others feel? Become a minority in their world.
- 5 Books I Recommend – August 2018 (8/27)
Recommended reading from books I finished in August 2018
- Read the Bible Differently – Review of Inspired (8/24)
Do you love the Bible for what it is, or what you want it to be? Review of Rachel Held Evan’s book, Inspired.
- Why You Should Let One Thing Lead to Another (8/22)
Sticky begets sticky. But grace begets grace. Why you should let one thing lead to another. God always has more for you.
- A Book to Pray Through (8/20)
This isn’t a traditional book about prayer. It is a book of praying, Prayer: Forty Days of Practice.
- Do You Have a Point? 10 Questions to Ask Yourself (8/16)
Are you preparing a lesson to lead a small group? Want to be more equipped? Keep your point sharp.
- You’ll Always Get a Refill (8/13)
The wind blew. The grape juice spilled on the ground. But grace comes with free refills.
- Who Needs Your Stuff? The Cycle of Sharing (8/9)
My yard sale items this weekend have served me well. Now they need to bless someone else. Keep the cycle going.
- 5 Ways to Get Home in the Rain (8/6)
We all want to get home, wherever home is.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – August 2018 (8/1)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for August 2018
- When You’re the Minority
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – September 2018