More or Less
I’m not hoarding. I promise.
But yesterday I bought more Tylenol. More chicken. More bread.
But more isn’t always what I need.
As Joanne points out in our featured post this week, we need less of these things:
- Less anxiety
- Less hoarding
- Less news
And more of these things:
- More peace
- More generosity
- More Truth
Ultimately, Joanne reminds us that “We need less doubt and more confidence—confidence in the One.“
Our Featured Post
I encourage you to read Joanne’s entire post, “Less.” It’s short, but it’s rich.
Thanks for sharing, Joanne! Here’s a button for your blog.
We pray that Grace & Truth will point you to Jesus. Add your post to encourage others in the Christian blogging community.
1. Follow your hosts on their blogs and/or social media channels, if you’d like.
2. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.)
3. Visit and comment on 1 or 2 other links. Be an encourager. Please don’t link and run.
4. All links are randomly sorted. Link early or late. The playing field is even.
To Be Featured:
5. Post the button or link back to one of our hosts. It encourages new participants. (Not mandatory to participate, but required to be featured.)
6. Every host will feature and promote one blog every week.
Now Let’s Link Up!
What do you need more of? Less of? Please share your thoughts and concerns in the comments.
- When Plans Are a Tossup, Live in Grace
- Here’s to the Healers