Yesterday we put away all our Christmas decorations until next December (or November? depending on how ambitious I’ll be in 2022).
It’s a bittersweet event. While I’m glad to get the task out of the way (it’s one I always dread), it does make everything seem plain after all the bright lights and colors.
The last thing to go up in the attic this year was our bag of Christmas gift bags. We’re notorious for reusing our bags again and again.
For our featured post this week, Calvonia reminds us to hang on to some of the things we got in 2021, even though the year itself may have brought us some crummy gifts.
There are always some good leftovers to hold on to.
Read all of Calvonia’s post at her blog, then add your own links below.
What good thing are you keeping leftover from 2021? Share your thoughts in the comments.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- This Is My Makeup Letter with Her
- How Can You Know What You Don’t Know About Yourself? Here Are 3 Ways.