How well will you listen to the next person headed your way?
Listening to others is a practical form of dying to ourselves. Who needs your listening ear today?
- Someone who isn’t being heard
- Someone who is sick
- Someone who is different than you
- Someone who is needy
- Someone who is angry
- Someone who just loves to talk
Any faces come to mind? Are you groaning inside? I am.
5 Ways to Listen Better . . .
* * *
Will you join me at Do Not Depart for the rest of the story?
- “Pray, Write, Grow” – Book review
- Want to memorize James 1 together?