Today’s Featured Post
With our activities limited, there are days we may feel isolated from others.
But in our featured post this week, Stacey Pardoe reminds us of this:
You are still held.
Stacey shares three comforting truths and scriptures for when you feel alone in life. Read them at her blog, staceypardoe.com. Then add your own link below!
“God is reliable to reach out and take hold of us. You are never all alone in this wide world; underneath are the everlasting arms.”
Thanks for sharing, Stacey! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- Do You See the Family Resemblance?
- The Great Farmapalooza: Children’s Book Review