1. If you’re white in America, this is for you: How to discuss racism with your black friends. Ashley Nicole Black gives 6 sets of dos and don’ts that we need to hear and practice.
2. What’s the goal for your Christian life? Daniel Wallace may make you think twice about your answer.
4. When others are scared, what do you do? Mastin Kipp at The Daily Love says answer that call with more Love.
5. Want to read a classic book together? Tim Challies is about to start another book, John Owen’s The Mortification of Sin (or Overcoming Sin and Temptation), on September 4. Don’t let the title scare you. One chapter a week. Get your copy now and start reading.
6. Robin Williams’ death has affected us all. Read one more view on it by Glennon Doyle Melton at Momastery. It’s important. Because many times people who need help don’t look like people who need help.
* * *
- A prayer when you worry
- When small things are great things