When Helping Doesn’t Come Naturally
Some people are natural helpers. It seems giving comes easily to them. They know what to do; they have time to do it; they have resources to give away.
But for the rest of us, we need tips.
I know I do. Karen gives some great suggestions in today’s featured post about how to add more service into our everyday lives.
It still may not come easy to serve. But it may come quicker and more frequent when we recognize these opportunities.
They’re usually not as hard as we imagine. And once we do them, we are as blessed as the person we are serving.
Our Featured Post
I encourage you, too, to read Karen’s post today: “4 Practical Ways to Incorporate Service Into Your Daily Life.” She writes at Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge.
Join her to look at these four practical ways to incorporate service into your daily life. She gives very practical suggestions under each category.
- Serve others through your time
- Serve others through your hospitality
- Serve others through a good attitude
- Serve others through your spiritual gifts
Thanks for sharing, Karen! Here’s a button for your blog.
We pray that each week Grace & Truth will point you to Jesus. Add your own post below to encourage others and to strengthen friendships in the Christian blogging community.
1. You are welcome to follow your hosts on their blogs and/or social media channels.
2. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.)
3. Visit and comment on 1 or 2 other links. Be an encourager. Please don’t link and run.
4. All links are randomly sorted. Link early or late. The playing field is even.
To Be Featured:
5. Post the button or link back to one of our hosts to encourage new participants. (Not mandatory to participate, but required to be featured.)
6. Every week each host will feature one blog and promote it via her social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – March 2020
- Why You Should Write Back. Now.